Paal J Kahrs Arkitekter AS extends higher in 2019!
Paal J Kahrs has been running an architectural office for 33 years. Now we are in the process of building a team to become even better at what we are good at and to develop further for new tasks.
We aim to:
- Be a cool office for architecture and interior design.
- Be a “small” team that is really good.
- Be at the forefront with new technology and new environmental requirements.
- Continue with professional development and creativity.
- Continue with great implementation ability.
- Lead architectural and interior design both in our own assignments and with others.
- Fix small assignments alone and collaborate with others on the larger tasks.
- Still providing our best.
- Have fun at work!
We are good at:
- Architectural Design.
- Interior Design and design.
- Building technology and building physics.
- Sustainable buildings.
- Cross Laminated Timber constructions.
- Digital competence.
- Understanding the clients and the building tasks.
- Understanding all parties in the design and construction processes.
- To provide value for money in relation to the projects’ finances.
Paal J Kahrs Arkitekter AS has Central Approval in Action Class 3 as Responsible Applicant, Design Architecture, Construction Security, Building Physics and Independent Controlling Building Physics.
The office is located in 300 year old stylish premises at The World Heritage-listed Bryggen in Bergen.